Wealth Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Sukoon Insurance
Click For More Jobs: Cick Here
We are looking to hire a knowledgeable financial consultant to provide financial guidance to clients in order to help them accomplish their financial goals. The financial consultant’s responsibilities include assessing clients’ financial situations, explaining the pros and cons of various investment strategies, answering all finance-related questions, and addressing clients’ concerns. You should also be able to maintain solid relationships with clients.
- Developing financial plans to help clients achieve their long-term and short-term financial goals.
- Advising clients on taxes, retirement planning, investments, and insurance decisions, depending on their financial goals.
- Assessing how certain life changes and financial status changes affect clients’ financial plans and adjusting such plans accordingly.
- Traveling to clients’ homes and places of business to consult with them.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management, economics, or related field.
- Licensed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Should be a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- Proven experience in financial consulting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze financial data.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.