Watch Technician (FT) Jobs In Dubai | Minutes UAE
Zippier analyzed thousands of watch repair person job descriptions to identify key pieces of information you want to include. Using a machine learning data analysis, we determined the following key facts about watch repair person job descriptions
- Must be detail oriented and maintain organized and accurate documentation.
- An FCC license (General Radiotelephone Operator License) 1 and 3 is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have the required FCC License.
- If there are no candidates who possess the required FCC License, the successful candidate will be provided the proper training. Employee must pass the FCC license test.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Applicants must meet the ANSI fall protection requirement.
- Knowledgeable in all types/brands/kinds of watches.
- Expert in battery, strap and glass replacement, bracelet polishing, oiling, stone fixing and knowledge in using tools.
- Knows how to repair chronograph, digital, automatic and other latest watch technology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Great interpersonal skills.