Warranty Engineer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
Processes warranty policies and procedures. Verifies criteria required by factory or distributed. Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule. Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
- Employs all potentials and explores all opportunities within the contracts to save cost and avoid expenses. Applies technical skills to carry out necessary analysis and verifications to achieve the maximum benefit from warranties.
- Works closely with engineers, monitors the performance of all procurement contracts and SLAs to ensure all contractual obligations are met to merit the warranty remedies and collect negotiated credits.
- Negotiates with Airbus and OEMs on regular basis for better terms and benefits. Reviews the Commitment Letters to identify instances and initiate necessary actions.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Aerospace Industrial/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Warranty related certificates or training courses are considered a plus.
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience.
- Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023