Warranty & Billing Officer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Warranty & Billing Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Collaborate with the Maintenance and Planning teams to finalize the billing process for third-party customers/air operators within the Air Arabia Group and liaise with the Finance Department to ensure that the invoice is sent to the customer and subsequently monitor / follow up on the status of the receivables.
- Review the aircraft defects to identify the qualified warranty events and consult with Warranty Engineer to initiate claims as necessary.
- Scrutinize heavy maintenance check package for the NRCs raised and identify; take appropriate action by generating warranty claims.
- Support and assist with day-to-day activities, administration, preparation and submission of the reports and statements for management review.
- Update warranty database by recording correspondences, evaluation, rejection and compiling warranty adjudications, quotes/invoices of warranty repair, credit notes and cost saving related to claims for an effective control and to track and manage information.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Aerospace/Industrial/Mechanical or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Airline industry in a similar capacity handling aircraft warranty; has worked in close interaction with different functions such as Engineering/Maintenance & Finance.
- Proficient in technology systems & tools; Proficient in Microsoft suite, Advanced Excel.