Warehouse Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Group
Click For More Jobs:Click Here
The primary role of the Warehouse Assistant includes the receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Check all incoming materials or physical and electronic shipping.
- Provide input on tax documents.
- Do sorting and separation of purchase orders, as tax documents.
- Make freight requests.
- Make use of control materials and the companys consumer and administrative materials.
- Support the companys internal and external Logistics issues.
- Take inventory of the warehouse.
- Make the physical and electronic drives Logistics Company.
- Make entries control reports and outputs of Logistics.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.