- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Warehouse Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
The primary role of the Warehouse Assistant includes the receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Responsible for maintaining the F&B stock for day to day operations.
- Receives supplies as per LPO.
- Checks received suplies with respect to weight, size, specifications, expiry date etc.
- Issue stock as per PRF and on FIFO basis.
- Maintain monthly physical stock of consumable and F&B accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in warehouse management and preferably in the event management industry.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with numerous schedules.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.