Warehouse Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Delma Group
The primary role of the Warehouse Assistant includes the receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Responsible for maintaining the F&B stock for day to day operations.
- Receives supplies as per LPO.
- Checks received suplies with respect to weight, size, specifications, expiry date etc.
- Issue stock as per PRF and on FIFO basis.
- Maintain monthly physical stock of consumable and F&B accurately.
- Responsible for entering all consumable issuing forms (PRF’s, GRN) in ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in warehouse management and preferably in the event management industry.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Good record keeping skills.