Warehouse Administrator Jobs in Dubai 2023 | LEGOLAND Park Careers
Warehouse & Procurement Administrator is responsible for managing the Warehouse operations providing business controls and administrative support to the team, also responsible for handing the procurement process from initiation to post award administration.
- Work as an active team member
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Review the PRs and process POs and transmit them to the vendors
- Booking GRN for goods received at the WH
- Report damaged or defective received goods
- Communicate with the vendors (Follow ups for deliveries, return of damaged goods)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English (Oral and written)
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in Administration and procurement
- Literate with Operating software, MS office products
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.