Waiter / Waitress Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
The duties and responsibilities of a Waiter/Waitress include welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen and in addition, memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- As a Waiter/ess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent
- Guest and Member experience. A Waiter/ess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
- A Waiter/ess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry