Veterinary Nurse Jobs In Dubai | Redford Recruiters
We are looking to hire a Veterinary Nurse for a reputable veterinary clinic in Dubai. A suitable candidate should have relevant experience in the field. Preferably Filipino / Far Eastern candidate. Should have fluent English-speaking skills and cooperative attitude / aptitude.
- Confidently handle and restrain animals
- Provide nursing care to hospitalised patients, including patient monitoring and health checking, feeding, grooming and walking animals
- Administer treatments including injections, tablets, fluids and blood transfusions
- Perform diagnostic tests, e.g. blood sampling, urine analysis and x-rays
- Prepare animals for surgery and perform some minor procedures, e.g. suturing wounds and dental hygiene
- Monitor anaesthesia
- Assist veterinary surgeons with operations
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the practice
- Communicate with pet owners, gaining their trust and reassuring them about their animals treatment
- Degree in veterinary nursing or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as a veterinary nurse.
- Proven experience in animal-centered advocacy programs is ideal.
- Knowledgeable about responsible quarantine procedures.
- Well-honed surgical etiquette.
- A decisive, communicative, and innovative disposition.
- Thoughtfulness about animals’ well-being.