Utility/MEP Engineer – Infrastructure Works Jobs in Dubai
Utilities Engineers perform mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering work in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of water systems, electrical power lines and power plants, telecommunications facilities, gas pipelines, and light and heavy rail systems.
- Technical supervision of the ongoing civil work.
- Co-ordination between different contractors and agencies to maintain the
- project schedules at the construction site.
- Control any wastage and improve the quality of workmanship.
- Work out the requirements of different materials for construction.
- Prepare requisitions for different materials well in advance coordinating with Foreman and Senior engineer / Project Manager.
- Check the material received and raise RFIs.
- Should have good knowledge of local authority regulations and requirements
- Good knowledge of the principles and practices of civil engineering
- Good knowledge of the methods and equipment used in construction
- Ability to perform designing and drafting assignments
- Ability to interpret specification and contract essentials
- Ability to do mathematical computations as applied to engineering problems