Upholsterer Jobs In Dubai | Accor
First impressions are everything! As an Upholsterer, you will have the opportunity to create accurate, beautiful and eye-catching pieces of work, adding value to our guests’ experience and impeccable image.
- Makes, restores, and/or creates custom upholstered furniture, using hand tools and knowledge of fabrics and upholstery methods.
- Designs upholstery cover patterns and cutting plans based on sketches, descriptions, or blueprints.
- Operates portable hand-sewing equipment, nail guns, hobnail and tack hammers, hot-knife cutters and other industrial equipment.
- Operates sewing machines or sew upholstery by hand to seam cushions and join various sections of covering material.
- Examines furniture frames, upholstery, springs, and webbing to locate defects.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of proven experience in 5 star hotels.
- Working familiarity with upholstery tools and sound knowledge required to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving abilities and a flair for creativity.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023