UAE National – Marketing Graduate Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Their duties and responsibilities often include: Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns. Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets.
- Conducting market research and analysis to support business development initiatives.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns to promote legal services.
- Managing social media accounts and creating digital content.
- Coordinating events and conferences to raise the profile of the firm.
- Maintaining the firm’s brand and ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
- UAE National with Family Book.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Media, Business Administration or similar.
- Excellent academic track record.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023