Treasury Operations Executive Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
Liquidity Management through reporting and payment operations Forex and derivative back office operations including confirmation processing, settlements etc. Settlements and Accounting journals for all treasury related transactions through SAP TRM/ERP
- Preparation of daily liquidity report for all the Group’s bank accounts and Treasury exposures
- Preparation of all transfer letters manually / online in a timely manner to manage the funds appropriately.
- Supporting GTC by the provision of necessary reporting in relation to the Group’s loan portfolio of both internal and external loans.
- Preparation and submission of deposit placement requests to banks and ensuring the receipt and matching of bank confirmations
- Professional accounting qualification
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in commerce/financial management/ accountancy with about three to five years of experience within the Treasury function of a medium to large organization or banks.
- Analytical, process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
- Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizen attitude, Self-motivated; and a strong team player.