Treasury Finance Manager – MI & Business Performance reporting Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The job holder is part of the Global Markets & Treasury Business Finance team responsible for leading a team and providing full range of MI & Business performance management support to to the division. Specifically, the following is expected:
- Organize / maintain daily PL reporting process for Sales & ALM desks
- Monthly Desk level MIS (GM&T, Trading, ALM, Sales and International business performance review packs)
- Periodic CEO business performance review packs
- Drive forecasting & budgeting cycles with businesses in UAE & International locations
- Organize / maintain processes in regard to financial control services including: Daily PL reconciliation to GL systems, Monthly BS review / sign off of the BS exposures and review of month end adjustments
- Between 5-10 years of post-qualification experience in the Business Finance function covering Markets and Treasury products / segment
- Exposure to Wholesale Banking
- Exposure and deep understanding of Treasury products, its lifecycle, accounting treatment, risk management and Front to Back interfaces.
- Hedge accounting and IFRS 9 reporting
- Managing and organizing team
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.