Traffic Signal System Operator Jobs In Dubai | Parsons
The Traffic Signal Technician is responsible for the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of electronic traffic signal equipment, associated devices, and systems. The Traffic Signal Technician will also respond to service requests for traffic signal problems, investigate complaints, and make repairs as necessary.
- Check status of reported faults, current operating status of intersections and pedestrian crossings daily before the start of Dubai Tram service, and escalate issues as required.
- Routine monitoring of the status of the Signalized Junctions and Pedestrian Junctions.
- Reporting and managing faults with the client Maintenance team.
- Liaising with the client Maintenance on any outstanding faults.
- Escalation of issues according to the prescribed communication matrix to the client-appointed DITSC Section Manager or appointed representative.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Communications Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience with 3 years of relevant experience in traffic signal operations.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None