Trade Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai | CHANEL
For More Jobs: Click Here
Reporting to the Fragrance & Beauty Marketing Manager, The Trade Marketing Manager will be supporting the development of Middle East & India business and sell out with a client engagement and omni-channel approach.
- Development and execution of trade marketing activities regionally.
- Collect and compile information related to new launches and prepare full launch packs for the markets.
- Prepare animations brief and coordinate the design process with the Europe team.
- Coordinate the local production of event/trade marketing material (prints / display material, etc.)
- Follow up with regional brand managers on the production & installation of animations.
- Gather post campaign feedbacks from the markets and prepare animations reports.
- Event management in coordination with internal and external key stakeholders.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, preferably experienced in Middle East region with minimum 5 years of professional experience in luxury fragrance & beauty business.
- Knowledge of wholesale business and the retail partners in the luxury beauty industry in the Middle East.
- Experience in event organization / project management is a must.
- Strong people management skills is required as per direct report of event executive and close collaboration with other departments (client experience, digital, commercial, retail).
- The ideal candidate should be a team player, supporting the dynamism and positive energy within the team with strong communication skills. English is mandatory, Arabic and French are plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.