Toys Category Buyer Jobs In Dubai | Plum Jobs
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Our client is a well-established retailer with a growing e-commerce presence. As part of their expansion, we are recruiting a UAE experienced category buyer for toys, children’s and novelty items. The successful candidate will be responsible for Defining product categories and ranges; expand product lines to enhance customer footfall to meet and exceed retail sales revenue targets,
- Sourcing and vendor selection and management – expansion of supplier network; RFI, RFQ and RFPs, prepare vendor due diligence documents and analysis
- Vendor negotiations – lead local and international supplier negotiations based on specifications, quality, most favorable price, delivery times and commercial terms.
- Shopper and product reporting and data analysis – ability to synthesize large amounts of data, generate reports and scorecards to provide insights and actionable opportunities to grow consumer interest and buying.
- Order placement and delivery tracking to ensure products are delivered on time to achieve sales targets.
- Forecast and inventory planning
- Product quality assurance to ensure product labeling, safety and quality based on samples and random production checks.
- 5+ years’ experience as a category buyer in toys, seasonal and novelty items, babywear, children’s accessories or FMCG.
- Strong experience in merchandising and pricing strategies to drive revenue and profit margin growth.
- Multi-channel experience – strong understanding of e-commerce vs in-store shopping comparisons and trends.
- Shopper insights – aisle reinvention, PoS material, disruptive merchandising strategies
- Commercial and financial acumen to prepare and analyze sales reports and business performance to manage inventory levels, sales forecasts and maintain revenue and margin targets.
- Forward thinking with a finger on the pulse for emerging trends, shopper insights and customer feedback to drive category growth and sales volume.