The Emirates Group Careers | Solutions Architect Jobs in Dubai
A solutions architect creates the overall technical vision for a specific solution to a business problem. A solutions architect creates the overall technical vision for a specific solution to a business problem. They design, describe, and manage the solution.
- Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas.
- Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Within a business change programmed, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Develop information, application and technology architectures for assigned projects with established Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Degree or Honors (12+3 or equivalent): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience. Preferably higher level business-related qualification, such as MBA Preferably certification related fields
- Experience in the development of distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
- Experience of detailed business system architecture and design Specialist experience in relate fields
- Preferably technical leadership and architecture experience