Testing And Commissioning Engineer Jobs in NAFFCO in Dubai
To write an effective testing & commissioning job description, begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities and expectations. We have included testing & commissioning job description templates that you can modify and use.
- Mechanical Engineer skilled in Mechanical,- Fire fighting system installation, testing and commissioning.
- Supervision of Manpower During Installation & Testing Activities.
- Testing & Commissioning the Devices.
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
- To identify system conditions that are abnormal, to determine their cause, and to recommend corrective actions.
- Creating and carrying out test procedures.
- Mechanical Engineer
- 2-5 years experience in Fire fighting System Testing & Commissioning.
- Complete understanding of NFPA and other codes regarding Testing and Commissioning requirements for Fire Protection Systems, Fire Alarm Panels, devices, equipment, and other related Fire Life Safety requirements.