Emirates National Oil Company
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Terminal Operator Jobs in Dubai | Emirates National Oil Company Jobs
The terminal operator is responsible for carrying out all the terminal activities related to the receipt, storage, blending, heater operation, quality control and delivery of product during the shift. Product movement operations ex Refinery via pipeline or tanker. Reports to the Shift Supervisor for general guidance.
- Guiding the vessel berthing in line with the allocated manifold, witnessing sampling and gauging of ship’s tanks, operating the hydraulic loading arm, connecting the loading arm. Communicating with terminal/ship for commencement of discharge.
- Carrying out water draining, gauging, sampling of terminal tank after receipt, transfer, and blending.
- Stadis addition in Jet A1 tanks after working out the stadis qty as per the required conductivity.
- Assist/Independently cross check the blending components ratio for in-house blending.
- Diploma in Engineering/High School.
- Knowledge of IMS procedures on Terminal operations.
- At least a minimum of 1 year of Oil Terminal/ Oil Refinery and/or related industries is required.