Tenant Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The role is responsible for the readiness of the units during the move-in and move out and oversees the over-all upkeep and maintenance of AFRE assets, working closely with the Leasing Manager, Property Manager, and Customer Relations, to ensure that resident concerns related to enquiries, maintenance and security are attended to.
- Ensure all moving in and moving out procedures are followed by tenants and complete pre-inspections, maintenance, check in and check out inspections, processing of recoveries, refunds, settlement of utility bills, maintenance charges/ terminations/absconding cases, etc. in a timely manner.
- Prepare all the documentation for business needs i.e. handover letters/utility settlements/Letters/Notice Circulars to tenants in a timely manner
- Periodic property inspections to ensure that safe and hygienic living conditions are being maintained for tenants in Residential units and coordinate with maintenance, housekeeping and security teams when required
- High School Diploma and Degree in a relevant discipline
- Membership of an appropriate and recognized body/institute
- Minimum 5 years property management experience managing a mixed-use property or multiple properties.
- Minimum two years GCC experience