- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Technician Water Quality Jobs In Dubai | Kerzner International
Collects and tests water samples to identify trihalomethanes, haas, lead, copper, well, bacteriological, chlorine, and nitrates to identify potentially hazardous levels in the drinking water supply. Adds sample rods to pulled samples. Implements corrective measures to resolve potential water quality problems.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- A relevant degree, certification, or license may be required.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.