Technician Water Network/Pump Mechanical Jobs In Dubai | Serco
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on mechanical equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technical team, within the water networks section of the facility, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the business operations.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of pump systems and pipework schematics and system layout drawings.
- Ability to raise & complete PMS fault report sheets, daily utilization reports and CMMS work orders, adopt a logical or methodical approach to troubleshooting & fault finding on water networks, equipment and system.
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Plumbing, drainage & Pipework Standards and Regulations and Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Can correctly setup and use test equipment and interpret the test results to include:
- High School Certificate.
- Industrial Training Institute Diploma in Mechanical Maintenance or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position.
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English.