Technical Product Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
1- Technical Product Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Leading and Collaborating with TPO’s, peer group TPM’s, and other IT stakeholder groups, they contribute towards finalising future PI’s, utilising business value, together with assessment of available capacity and indicative level of effort arising from the team landscape resulting in effectively sequenced and prioritised backlogs
- Collaborate with architecture, engineering, and service management teams, to ensure the overall backlogs are balanced to ensure a scalable, user experience optimised, stable, and performant technology product, that continually meets business needs, ensuring NFR’s (Non Functional Requirements) and System enablers are considered and captured, and cascaded to team backlogs
- Define methodology for the analysis and response to target metrics and value post PI delivery, including recommended improvements, for use during `Inspect & Adapt? workshops, and with an overall goal of driving increased use and adoption
- Build peer group TPM community, identifying and acting upon opportunities for L&D, growth and advancement, whilst support TPO’s in the establishment of their community and identity, offering support and suggestions for their growth journey
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ experience in product in a ‘team facing’ capacity
- 3 to 5 years practical experience of working as a Product Manager, with proven record of driving discernible ideation, change and delivery
- Whilst not essential, experience of working within an Agile environment, across multiple initiatives and circa 50+ teams
- Possess strong communication skills and be able to enthusiastically convey your Product Vision to stakeholders and effectively influence a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.