Technical Manager Transformer Service Jobs In Dubai | Hitachi Energy
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
You as a Technical Manager Transformer Service will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be reporting to HUB APMEA Service Manager, PGTR BL, you will be providing service sales process in collaboration. Generating service sales opportunities and securing profitable sales within the designated area.
- Expert in fleet assessment or condition assessment.
- Preparing condition assessment report and discussion with customers.
- Preparing transformer engineering studies. Fault analysis when failure occurs.
- Performing field internal inspections of transformers for failure investigation or field repairs.
- Performing transformer electrical design calculations for repairs on site Reviewing field test reports.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in transformer design, transformer service or transformer manufacturing.
- Ability to formulate solutions to technical problems and prepare technical quotations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong technical background in transformer design or service. Proven customer communication skills. Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.