Technical Facilities Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | TikTok Careers
You will be part of the Global Real Estate team based in Dubai, working on a range of projects across EMEA and ensuring on-time delivery and user satisfaction. Our goal is to ensure that our employees are operating at their best, in a well-structured, inspiring environment.
- Provide support to the Global Real Estate & Facilities Department, (including managed office space).
- Respond to all Facilities Management inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action.
- Asset management.
- Assist in preparation of site inspection within the region and liaise within the organization.
- Manage Contractors and IFM performance regarding facilities management and maintenance requirements.
- Manage the logging of various ticket portals and similar when required.
- Complete regular audits of our properties from a Facilities Management perspective.
- 4+ years relevant experience (facilities coordination/management).
- A self-starter and experience working for a growing (not complete) organization.
- IWFM member or similar.
- Health and Safety certification such as; IOSH or NEBOSH or similar.
- Proactive, fast learner and a willingness to adapt.
- Strong written/oral communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Meticulous, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.