Teaching Assistant (Physical Education) Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
You will assist the PE Team with a wide range of tasks on a regular basis. You will supervise small groups of children or whole classes in emergency situations or when instructed.
- carry out general departmental duties as assigned by respective supervisor
- assist and perform day-to-day operations such as receiving, storage, preservation, handling and issuance of supplies to departments/ patient care areas as per defined procedures
- report discrepancies if any found while performing assigned tasks
- timely recording of all transactions into system/ paper documents as per defined procedures
- maintain personal and environmental safety standards as per guidelines of safety & security department.
- ensure proper handing over/taking over at the of changing shift
- ensure quality of services as per organization’s standards
- following institutional policies related to functional responsibilities, code of ethics, discipline, acceptance of gifts, anti-fraud and other HR-related policies
- You have a previous experience in a similar position or working with children.
- You are a good communicator with an excellent command of English. You are computer-literate and can multitask.
- Swimming Experience with level 1 and 2 required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.