Tax Director Jobs In Dubai | Al Tayer Group
In your role as a Tax Director, you will be responsible for all tax-related activities within a company and ensure that all matters related to taxes are handled promptly and accurately.
- Liaise with the Board and Chief Finance Officer to identify and implement a tax strategy that drives the tax operating model.
- Lead, manage and advise on Group wide direct and indirect taxation.
- Leads tax planning and the implementation of tax frameworks across the group.
- Ensures compliance, monitoring, structuring and optimization of direct and indirect tax for the Group.
- Leads on Group Direct and indirect Tax risks.
- Build a strong Tax Function.
- Identifies tax planning opportunities.
- Sponsor multi year tax process and tax system improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Finance
- Professional Tax Qualification such as Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA/ACA/ATT) or equivalent
- Should have strong leadership and management skills
- Should be result oriented and accountable
- Should have firm decision making ability
- Should have strong interpretation and presentation skills
- Organizational and personal Resilience