Tax Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Aramex
Assist in tax compliance requirements and procedures in the KSA and other GCC countries Support the local tax compliance filing, especially value added tax (“VAT”), Corporate Income Tax, withholding tax filing procedures. Assist with global trade compliance projects as required.
- Assist in the implementation and control of new legislations, which will be issued from the Customs Authorities
- Maintain knowledge of current import and export regulations and pending legislation; plan and implement changes to processes as required to address risks and respond to changes;
- Responsible for determining Customs classifications and regulatory requirements (licenses, certificates, etc.)
- Ensure the highest compliance levels for all customs and government agency requirements across all staff and teams.
- 3+ years of progressive tax working experience in GCC, with large MNC/Big4
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Taxation (or professional qualifications).
- SAP Knowledge
- Must have solid tax knowledge and analytical skills