Talent Management Lead, MEA Jobs In Dubai | Hitachi Energy
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
The Development team has an opportunity for a Talent Manager to join our Career team. The Talent Manager will play a key role in driving and supporting the talent agenda and designing and implementing critical career development experiences across the company. Given the cross-ecosystem dimension to career development, this role partners across HR and the business in defining, communicating, implementing, and activating the career strategy.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of career development strategies, tools, and resources. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners to increase the effectiveness, reach, and visibility of career programs and help the organization respond to career and talent-related opportunities and demands.
- Manage components of the Career Portfolio by prioritizing and coordinating the work of others within and across teams; collect and summarize information and use insights to inform decisions.
- Act as a subject matter expert to consult internal clients on career solutions; propose data-based recommendations, leveraging knowledge of company policies and procedures, as well as related laws and regulations.
- Define and track key performance indicators and metrics to measure success and drive accountability. Continuously look for ways to simplify and drive process improvements and efficiencies.
- Keep informed of industry best practices and trends in the career space, continually assessing where we can tap into subject matter experts and make improvements.
- Evaluate business drivers to make a case for change adoption; assess risks and benefits of the changes, develop effective change-management strategies, and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to facilitate the transition of career programs/processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Business or related field OR 5+ years’ experience in business operations, business program management, or Human Resource program management or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience with a proven track record of excellent project management skills successfully managing and executing global, cross-functional initiatives at scale.
- Proven thought leadership and strategic thinking, ability to excel in a highly ambiguous environment within a quickly growing and evolving business landscape.
- Excellent communication up, down, and across the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.