Talent Development Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Nathan & Nathan
They are looking for someone to develop and maintain the Talent Development processes, programs, and tools across the company. In the first months you will be expected to carry the responsibilities hands-on and move into a more hands off approach as the team grows.
- Set goals for the Talent Development function and constantly suggest enhancements.
- Conduct performance evaluations for leaders and employees through performance review meetings and report back to the management.
- Create career development plans, get decisions on promotions and enforce title changes accordingly.
- Conduct learning needs analysis and plan initiatives in line with management requests.
- Create and manage leadership development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Management or HR.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in talent management, leadership development and talent review.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction from the manager.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Proven coaching and influencing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills