Talent Colleague Experience Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Talent Colleague Experience Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Support the Talent and Colleague Experience team in all projects and deliverables.
- Support in preparation of reports and data analysis of Talent frameworks.
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders for high potential programmes, including planning, reports, meeting invites, and programme monitoring.
- Coordination of the SME Graduate Programme ensuring top graduates are sourced from local and international universities, relevant screening processes used, appropriate inductions plans in place, assist with programme design and success reviews.
- Ideally a degree holder in Human Resources/ administration or any related discipline.
- Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Power Bi) – proficient in word processing, developing presentations, reports and compiling documents into standard formats.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in HR/Admin background
- Advanced MS Office skills is essential
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023