Talent and Culture Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Accor
For More Jobs:Click Here
Manages open position activities include reviewing, screening, referring candidates for open positions, maintains interview notes and coordinates the offer and onboarding process. Aligns practices that comply with employment laws and ensures HR best practices.
- Maintains and ensures confidentiality within the department.
- Plan and manage Heartist events (Heartist Days, Birthdays, celebrations, etc.).
- Responsible for lockers, issue and control of keys, check locker rooms and produce report.
- Responsible for accommodation, issue and control keys, check accommodations and manage Heartist requests.
- Prepare and manage the welcome kit for team members.
- Assist and manage the Heartist social and welfare activities.
- Acts as a Sustainability Champion for T&C department.
- Manage the Digital learning of team members on INES.
- Manages all notice boards and digital communication with the teams.
- Provides administrative support to the Talent Culture Manager.
- Creates Employee Files and file all employee related documents correctly and efficiently on an ongoing basis.
- Generates monthly Human Resources, Learning & Development and Recruitment reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepares letters for employees as requested (eg bank letters, staff offer letters).
- Prepares training certificates for every employee that attends and completes a training course.
- Monitors and update the manning guide on a daily basis and track staff arrivals and start dates
- Updates T&C system in timely manner.