Supply Chain Executive / Expert Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Customer Service professional with strong understanding of Production Planning, Import & Export and Raw material management with previous experience in the Food Manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the supply chain, including logistics (land and sea), import and export operations, and production planning, among others.
- Manage the company orders, process order confirmations, invoice issuance and update to company’s internal systems, keep records of the order process,etc.
- Managing the documentation process for the company’s import, export and logistics processes.
- Manage inventory levels and optimise the supply chain.
- Monitor production schedules to ensure that products are manufactured and shipped/transported according to schedule.
- Based on the information and inventory available, understand and work with volume of products required, quantity of production in a day, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- 2-5 years of experience within the customer service and logistics functions
- Proven experience working with Food Manufacturing industries
- Strong understanding of production planning processes – understand and work with volume of products required, quantity of production in a day, etc.
- Must be Self motivated, Taking ownership of processes, Systematic approach to the role
- Thorough understanding of logistics – Road and Ocean movements