Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
For More Jobs: Click Here
A Supervisor is responsible for managing the workflow and training new hires on how they can best serve customers and teams of employees. They also create schedules that keep everyone busy with deadlines met to prevent gaps or downtime while giving direction and feedback about what needs improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling, timekeeping, mid and end of season appraisals, and daily supervision of front of house staff
- Accurately schedule staff to business level based on forecast.
- Hold and document daily pre-shift meetings and conduct all staff meetings as needed.
- Ensure the health and safety of staff and customers in the café
- Responsible to monitor switching equipment function strictly based on switching operation rules.
- Proper guest service requires an employee staff that is thoroughly trained in service sequence, product knowledge, and makes every effort to meet the needs of each guest.
- Responsible for cash handling, safe verification, and daily deposits for multiple locations
- Ordering and Inventory monthly
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly and professionally, communicating daily with outlet manager.
- Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the outlet manager and F&B team to implement agreed upon strategies, practices, and promotions.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
- Requires practice of proper health sanitation and good math skills and ability to make change
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in culinary arts
- Knowledge in cooking, menu planning, costing, ordering and scheduling of kitchen workers
- Knowledge of inventory control, supplies, equipment, and food production
- Skills in leadership, management, employee and performance management