Structural Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Stantec
We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we’re achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
- Accept, take ownership and assign / delegate as required, to produce specific CAD drawings and specifications (as directed by the Team Leader) on time and to the required quality standards.
- Prepares detail design AUTOCAD and Revit drawings for structural elements like slabs, beams, columns, foundations based on sketches by design engineer.
- Prepares schedule of reinforcements for beams, slabs, columns based on information from design engineer.
- Prepares deliverables for submissions at various stages or as and when required.
- Maintains drawing lists, drawing issue schedules, archives of drawings issued to various recipients.
- Maintains standard structural details as well as a library of repeated details under the supervision of senior drafters.
- Relevant CAD / tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- A guideline of 5-7 years’ experience working on medium to large sized projects.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in CAD (preferably AutoCAD) and conversant in manual drafting techniques + MS Office (Word & Excel), MS Project.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revit.
- Ability to produce a complete package of building sections / plans and elevation drawings and details.
- A desire for gaining knowledge and developing professionally. A team worker and willing volunteer for projects/tasks.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving with an ability to interact with designers to achieve technical quality in design process.
- Organized, methodical with highly developed planning skills.