STRUCTURAL BIM MODELER Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross
A BIM modeler uses building information modeling software to create a three-dimensional visual plan for a project. Building information models (BIM) are virtual files used to aid decision-making during the building process.
- Create 3D BIM Models for concrete and steel structure project
- Coordinate all aspects for the model (Architectural, Civil, MEP)
- Update the BIM model in a biweekly or monthly basis.
- Create shop drawings.
- Collaborate with the scheduling department to build and maintain the 4D BIM model.
- Perform clash detection and resolve all clashes.
- Manage and coordinate external 3D presentations to the client.
- At least 7-10 years of Revit Experience within Design consultancy firm
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma holder in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Revit Structural Training