Strategy & Performance Specialist (UAE National) Jobs In Dubai | Serco
Do you want to be a part of the journey shaping the future of public service? Have you led the strategic planning and performance management? We are looking for a Strategy & Performance Specialist who will provide development, support and implementation of strategy, performance, innovation and activities and projects through decision-making support, creative thinking, critical problem solving and strategy implementation.
- Research macro and micro strategic areas of interest to support strategy, performance and innovation programs and initiatives
- Formulate strategies that encompass analytical activities into actionable frameworks, tools,and programs that enable decision-making at all levels
- Ensure alignment, constancy and actionability of strategies considering the management of,resourcing, scheduling, communications, monitoring and organizational structure and systems
- Develop, and update performance measures including, the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic and business KPIs.
- Develop and maintain organization-wide performance dashboards, reports and business intelligence systems to enable decision making and continuous improvement at all levels.
- Qualified with a degree preferably Business Management, Project Management, Data Management or Engineering
- Demonstrable relevant experience in strategic planning and performance management, management consultancy and project management
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of planning & reporting tools, including MS Project, Primavera – P6, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Arabic Speaker