Strategy Manager Jobs In Dubai | Chalhoub Group
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
- Interact and work with C-Level to participate in defining the Group’s long-term vision and strategy
- Support the determination of the strategic 3-year plan and identify key requirements to drive its execution
- Assess the Group’s operational and strategic performance (financial and business analysis)
- Support Group strategic initiatives and new ventures through analysis and advisory
- Experience working in one of the top strategy consulting firms (at least 3 years)
- Graduate of a top-tier university (MBA or an equivalent master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or a related field)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Storylining and workstream structuring
- Experience in strategic planning and measuring success
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.