Strategic Planning Analyst Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Assists with planning and development of policies and programs or may be assigned individual projectsoflessercomplexity. Conducts shorter term research projects to aid in evaluation, assessment and development of recommendations.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending best practices in how the plan can be continually optimised to get maximum return on investment, while adhering to guidelines and KPIs set by the Planning Managers.
- Support the Manager Strategic Planning with quantifying annual budgets at region/market level and assist in marketing budget setting process. Continuously monitor how we are performing versus commercial targets across regions/ markets and highlight deviations, to pre-empt required marketing support.
- Support global/pan-national brand and tactical campaigns m. Incorporate these into the annual plan, and measure impact on the *DRAO program while supporting these campaigns. Update and communicate Performance to planning managers.
- Ensure the always on marketing activity is accurately monitored and measured using available analytics tools, deriving data driven insights to make informed investment decisions.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Airline experience – preferably in Marketing & Media Communication, Brand/ Product Management
- Strong ability to synthesize insights distributed across multiple systems (Excel, SQL)