StoreKeeper Jobs In Dubai | Santaf Holdings
Unpacks and examines incoming goods to verify quality, quantity and condition of goods for conformance to specifications, including counting, weighing and/or sorting the incoming articles. Stores goods, supplies and equipment in appropriate storage containers according to size, shape and type.
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing and disposal of wastes and expired chemicals
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Ability to pass a typing test at 35 words per minute
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related software
- Good communication skills in English Language.