StoreKeeper Jobs In Dubai | Chelsy International
Purpose. To procure, store, and issue supplies in a supply operation; process and maintain inventory records; modify and implement inventory control and disposal procedures; perform related work.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
- Knowledge of environmental and health impact of chemicals being stored in the warehouse
- Knowledge of identification, handling, storing and disposal of wastes and expired chemicals
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure.
- Ability to pass a typing test at 35 words per minute
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.