Store Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | GMG Careers
We are looking for a results driven retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Store Manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.
- Communicates store targets to the team and drives sales to achieve financial objectives
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards and ensures compliance with cash handling, fraud and theft of products
- Oversees and monitors all point of sales activities in the store which includes – sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback’ etc.
- Oversees cash transaction entry and management (petty cash, point of sales (POS) cash elements, change floats)
- Regularly audits own store administration and resolves any issues; assists in carrying out annual stock counts and spot checks
- Speaks English and Arabic
- Industry expertise
- Product/Category knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- MS Office and Tools