Store Keeper Jobs In Dubai | Santaf Holdings
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.To be successful as a store keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good store keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Co-ordinate with the other departments to ensure operative effectiveness.
- Assist Asst Manager Purchase / Materials Manager to regularly review the Stores to improve productivity by maintaining stocks, identifying slow moving/nonmoving items, reduce spoilage and wastage & improve material handling and shortages.
- Recommend inventory levels for the goods in the stores to the Finance Department and seek approval.
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, and that no unauthorized person should be allowed the access.
- To efficiently supply the materials to user departments according to standard procedures and ensure to maintain the stores to avoid wastage through loss or pilferage.
- To inform the Asst Manager Purchase and follow the standard procedures in case of spoilage or damage of any item.
- Ensure to par stock the goods.
- To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administrative tasks with respect to delivery of goods to the respective departments.
- Check the expiry date of the goods and discard the expired goods.
- Maintain proper records of goods received, goods issued, and quantity of stock & rejected goods
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023