Store Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
To control inventory, oversee daily tasks and processes and organize small teams within specific areas of Stores operation. To ensure that information relating to the performance of the work is clearly communicated to the team and effectively employed.
- Actively support the ordering personnel within the department in monitoring inventory and current consumption of stock items.
- Ensure that the established processes are applied for the receipt of goods into Stores, issue, decant and delivery of the same.
- Regularly review stock held and product consumption and feed back to the Stores ordering team in the event of any sudden or unexpected changes in use.
- Feed back in a timely manner to the Stores ordering team regarding any inventory item that has reached low levels of stock on hand.
- Maintain Stores areas to the high standards demanded of the operation. Ensure that Stores areas are kept clean, that equipment is safe for use and well maintained.
- Ensure that Stores personnel are working safely, operating machinery provided in the correct way and that stock is rotated, stored neatly and does not create a safety hazard.
- Completion of formal secondary education and ideally additional qualifications and training in a related field. English proficiency required.
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience in airlines inventory, Bonded and food warehousing, experience in working in Freezers and Chillers, experience in driving a forklift (with license)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word required. Experience working with ERP/Inventory software/SAP is mandatory.