Statistical Analyst (Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided) Jobs In Dubai | Agoda
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels.
- Experimentation and optimizing campaign performance: Experiment with ads/campaign structures and bidding& pricing strategies on partners such as Google, Bing, TripAdvisor, Trivago, and other search engines. Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests.
- Modeling: Analyze vast amounts of data generated by experiments, develop predictive models using data science techniques (e.g. understanding the impact on bookings from large-scale TV campaigns or demand elasticity from pricing optimization), and liaise with product teams on an implementation roadmap
- Reporting, analysis, and insights: Building dashboards to track performance, derive insights, understand growth levers, and communicate recommendations via presentations to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering business, science, or relevant field of study
- 0 to 4 years experience in data crunching from top-tier consulting, investment banking, private equity or strategy/business role for a fast-growing global tech company
- Experience in one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g. SQL, SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA and visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to move fast and be efficient, making decisions on objective data evidence
- Innate desire to take ownership, make an impact and influence outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.