American Hospital Dubai
Staff Nurse – Advanced Rehab Jobs in American Hospital Dubai
Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs. Maintains confidentiality of patient records. May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- Demonstrates problem solving/critical thinking skills ensuring effective functioning of unit routine.
- Demonstrates current Medical, Surgical and rehabilitation nursing knowledge with ability to recognize and apply basic pathophysiology in the disease process.
- Develops individualized care plans based on the nursing diagnosis, with updated revisions according to evaluation and re-assessment findings. Activities of daily living e.g. hygiene needs are considered in daily care planning.
- Nursing documentation is informative, complete, accurate, concise and legible. Documentation follows AHD and JCI standards and reflects the nursing process from assessment through evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (duration not less than three years) or
- Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only) or
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years)