Specialist Rider Communication – UAE National Jobs In Dubai | talabat
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The rider engagement team is all about talabat’s relationship with riders, building a community and keeping them at the heart of everything we do. As a rider communication specialist you will be responsible for designing and executing the rider content & design strategy through the right channels with our target audience – riders across MENA markets.
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that reinforces our status and reputation about the rider community, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Understand the requirements by coordinating with stakeholders and creating a design brief, preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas.
- Data through images;
- Create Design and layout of materials for internal communications and engagement with our heroes, work closely with the content specialist to finalize copy and support the team in creating the final designs
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files;
- 2- 3 years of relevant professional experience, Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in communications, fine arts, marketing, graphic design or related field, or demonstrated experience in relevant professional fields
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), Canva, Vyound and G Suite
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.