SearchPlus HR Dubai
Specialist Pulmonologist/ Respiratory Medicine Consultant Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking forward to hiring a Pulmonologist who focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of lung diseases. The field involves broad scope and includes the treatment of many conditions from asthma to cancer, from tuberculosis to sleep disorders.
- Performing diagnostic procedures, such as pulmonary function tests, bronchoscopies, sputum analysis, biopsies, cultures, and arterial blood gas tests
- Providing patients with ongoing care for chronic conditions such as asthma, lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis or pneumonia
- Performing surgery to treat lung diseases or disorders that cannot be treated through other means
- Prescribing medications to help control symptoms of certain conditions
- Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Specialization certificate in Pulmonology
- Completion of internship in Medicine and clinical residency in pulmonology.
- Active medical license to practice with good standing
- Good communication skills
- 3-4 years of minimum work experience in the specialty field
- Willing to work on high pressure and long working hours
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.